How To Get Rid of ToeNail Fungus Fast and Natural | 5 Best Ways to Cure Toenail Fungus.
Toenail Fungus | Now a Days Toenail fungus, also known as onychomycosis is very common decease which includes inflammation, swelling, yellowing, thickening or crumbling of the nail. It is not painful, unless the infection spreads.
The Toenail fungus grow rich under certain conditions, such as abnormal pH levels of the skin, a weakened immune system, continuous exposure to a moist environment including sweaty shoes and socks, poor hygiene and diabetes.
If left untreated, toenail fungus can cause cracking, splitting and even complete loss of the toenail. The good news is that toenail fungus is curable and can be treated inexpensively. There are various natural home remedies that can cure the infection in one or two months.
Here are 5 more amazing and effecting home remedies that will help you treat Toenail fungus,
1 – Baking soda
Baking soda is easily available in the most Kitchens that can help you treat toenail fungus; it also keeps your feet away from odor.
This simple home remedy includes 4 step to be completed which are given below,
1. Add one-half cup of baking soda, one-fourth cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide and one-half cup of Epsom salt to four cups of hot water. Mix the ingredients thoroughly, and then add one-fourth cup of white vinegar to it.
2. Soak the affected toenail in this solution for about 10 minutes.
3. Wash with clean water and dry your foot thoroughly.
4. Repeat the process twice daily for several weeks.
2 – Oil of Oregano
Oil of oregano has antiseptic, antibacterial, ant parasitic, antiviral, analgesic and antifungal properties. This makes oregano oil an effective treatment for toenail fungus.
1. Mix two drops of oil of oregano in one teaspoon of olive oil.
2. Apply this mixture on the affected.
3. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
4. Then, rinse it off and dry your toes thoroughly.
5. Repeat once or twice daily for three weeks to see positive results.
3 – White Vinegar
White vinegar is one of the best ingredients for treating toenail fungus because it fights the infection and helps restore the skin’s PH.
1. Mix one part of white vinegar with two parts of warm water.
2. Soak the affected toenail in this solution for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Rinse it off and dry the affected area thoroughly.
4. Repeat twice daily until the fungus is gone.
Note: If your skin becomes irritated, add more water to the solution and repeat the process every other day instead of daily.
4 – Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has antiseptic as well as antifungal properties that help a lot in the treatment of toenail fungus. This oil is also used to treat other kinds of skin infections.
1. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil in one teaspoon of olive oil or coconut oil.
2. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected toenail.
3. Leave it on for 10 minutes, and then use a toothbrush to gently scrub the affected nail.
4. Do this two or three time daily until you are satisfied with the results.
5 – Apple Cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is mildly acidic and can help prevent toenail fungus from spreading. At the same time, it kills bacteria and fungi.
Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Toenail Fungus
• Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water. Soak your toenail in this solution for 30 minutes daily. When done, dry your toenail thoroughly. When used daily for a few weeks, you will notice improvement very quickly.
• Another option is make an antifungal exfoliating scrub by some coarsely ground rice flour with a few spoons of apple cider vinegar. Apply this paste on and around the affected nail and gently scrub the area. Do this a few times a week. This remedy will also help get rid of dead skin cells and keep your skin soft.
Subscribe For More Videos :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtCLse328pomrxCTxP9H9eg
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Instant-Health-Cures-839420276218387/
Follow us on twitter :https://twitter.com/HealthTips008
Follow us on Google+ :https://plus.google.com/u/0/100516336317283388433
Follow us on Pinterest :https://www.pinterest.com/instanthealthtips/
Check out My Blog :
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use”
for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit,
educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on InstantHealthCure channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal,
medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment
and with any questions you may have regarding a medical Condition.
Please Subscribe my CHannel.