How I Remove My Makeup + Skincare Routine | Get Ready With Me Makeup Tutorial | Teni Panosian
Proper makeup removal is so important! It means a great start to clear skin and clean pores. Here’s a guide to how I remove my makeup.
Subscribe for the latest in beauty, fashion, and lifestyle from Teni! ► http://bit.ly/subtoteni
Check out some of Teni’s best makeup tutorials! ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF57iwWhpro&list=PLRcVLcStFH6R3uPEfs9dJTRD5sCNDi1ty
Get to know me and more beauty advice & styling tips here! ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NUKHCTmEVM&list=PLRcVLcStFH6SvFDhGuQZITaqIKY4uA9Px
♥ Follow me everywhere! ♥
Official site: http://missmaven.com/
*** I noticed a few recurring questions/comments below, so here’s my answer:
1. I am NOT a fan of using makeup wipes to take eye makeup off. Mascara dries onto your lashes, and waterproof liner is tough to get off without pulling and tugging at your skin. I prefer an oil or cream makeup remover and a hot towel. If you want to use a makeup remover wipe to take makeup off of your face only, fine– but I don’t like using it for eyes because it makes your lashes fall out and it’s simply not gentle enough for the eye area.
2. A couple people asked why I didn’t take the rest of my eye makeup off… That IS all of my makeup off. I have dark features so that’s how I look without makeup!
3. I’m also seeing comments about not being able to get makeup out of the white towel. These are towels I use ONLY for makeup removal, so I don’t care if they get stains that don’t wash out completely, they are still 100% clean when they come out of the wash. I buy a new set once every 4-6 weeks anyway. At about a pack, it’s even less expensive than buying makeup remover wipes. After they’re done on my face, they become dust cloths for the house. 🙂
♥ Makeup + Beauty Products ♥
What I used:
– Like I said in the video, I picked up the washcloths (and the basket, actually) from Target. I got a bundle of 8 washcloths for .99 USD. When I use them I just throw them in a separate laundry bin and wash them once a week.
– In this video, I used plain old Cetaphil to remove my makeup. I used this particular product because it’s inexpensive and easily accessible. Recently, I’ve started using the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil again, which I used years ago and loved. (Still do!) If you’re using something like that, there’s no need for a separate cleanser after. But it’s difficult to find so I included the second step!
– For the cleanser, I used the Murad White Brilliance Gentle Cleanser. I LOVE this for an everyday cleanser, it’s great for any skin type.
If you need to extract a pimple, I suggest doing it (safely, with clean hands and tools) right after you take the hot washcloth off of your skin. That’s when the pimple is most easily pop-able. (Ew, lol.)
My nail polish: Cover Girl “Toasted Almond”
Royalty free music by http://www.audiomicro.com/royalty-free-stock-music/
Curious about my skincare routine? Maybe my everyday makeup routine? Then please, get ready with me! Subscribe to my channel and check out my get ready with me videos! From get ready with me my morning routine, get ready with me on my birthday, to get ready with me a halloween makeup tutorial – no matter the occasion I have a great makeup tutorial that can be adapted your makeup routine.
♥ About Teni Panosian ♥
Hi! I’m Teni Panosian the beauty blogger behind the style and beauty blog MissMaven.com, and welcome to my official YouTube channel! If it’s makeup, beauty, skincare, hair, and style you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right makeup channel! I’m not a makeup artist; I’m coming to you as another consumer like yourself… I just happen to be an extremely well-informed cosmetics buyer with great makeup tips. From beauty hacks, makeup tips, beauty advice, makeup hauls, to beauty product reviews I’ve got something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for eye makeup tutorials, full coverage makeup tutorials, or how to apply matte lipstick, let me show you my makeup routine. While my strength is in beauty, you’ll also find a sprinkle of fashion, lifestyle, and wellness content here. Check out my style tips in my what to wear videos and my personal vlogs as I travel and live my crazy life. Thanks for checking out my channel. 🙂 I hope you enjoy!