QUICK GUIDE: How To Apply False Eyelashes
HOW TO APPLY FALSE EYELASHES – A QUICK GUIDE
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
1) Select your favourite pair of lashes – we used these https://falseeyelashes.co.uk/collections/lash-unlimited/products/lash-unlimited-false-eyelashes-style-8
2) If the adhesive you are using comes with a brush then you don’t need to do this next step, however if you have used a tube like us then make sure to decant some of that onto a surface such as kitchen roll.
3) Measure the lash against your eye to ensure it’s the correct size, if it does need trimming then simply cut down the lashes section by section until you have the perfect length.
4) Apply the adhesive across the entire lash band, making sure the inner and outer corner is covered.
5) Wait between 30-45 seconds until the adhesive becomes tacky
6) Place a mirror at a lower angle, using a lash applicator or tweezers place the lashes down in the centre as close to your lash line as possible
7) Place down the outer and inner corners making sure they are secure.
Love false eyelashes? Shop over 40 different brands at falseeyelashes.co.uk with free 1st Class delivery